Showing up on social can be intimidating, but there are some posts that every business should publish when first starting an account. Here’s our list of the first 9 posts for any new account.
1. Introduce the business. Who are you? What do you do? What’s your elevator pitch?
2. What problem does your ideal customer face that you have the solution to?
3. How can people work with you? What steps does someone take when becoming your customer?
4. Share a tip or trick for your customers.
5. Who are your customers? What do they want? What’s stopping them from getting what they want?
6. Position yourself as the guide. Share your experience, credentials, stats, or other metrics that prove your authority in your field.
7. Share a common misconception in your industry.
8. What does success look like for your client?
9. Highlight a client success story or share a testimonial.
10. BONUS: Share something personal. Help followers connect with you by sharing something about YOU, not just about your business.
Need more help starting your social media account? Check out our social media toolkit for custom, ready-to-post content done for you.
About the Author
Kat helps our staff stay on task by managing the inner workings of Stratos. She works behind the scenes to ensure our staff has everything they need to get the job done, and our clients are proud of the work we are producing.