for White-Label Accounts
Welcome to Stratos Creative Marketing.
Our onboarding process typically takes about 2 weeks from the point of your kick-off call. Some onboarding tasks will happen even before your kick-off call, like filling out your Discovery Guide and Client Intake Form and reviewing your contract in Honeybook.
This is when our team will gather all the information we need from you/your client in order to create excellent content for your client. On this call, we’ll review your Discovery Guide, get to know your client’s business, set timeline and deliverable expectations, and set up any account access we will need. This call typically takes an hour. It’s up to you if you want to include your client on this call.
StoryBrand is a framework that helps clarify your messaging so you can create marketing that compels your audience to take action. If your client does not already have a StoryBrand script, we will take you through a messaging session during onboarding. This typically happens during your kick-off call. We will ask you questions about your client’s ideal customer, the problem they face, the solution your client provides, and more. We will apply these answers to the StoryBrand framework so our writing team has everything they need to write copy for your client.
Our team creates content on a monthly basis. Your first month of content will start as sample content. Our team will create several sample social media posts, emails, and/or ads for you to review with your client. Although we are confident in the work that we produce based on the information we gather in our kick-off call, we know there is a learning curve to creating content for new clients. Creating sample content gives us a chance to present our ideas to you and your client, and you a chance to help us better understand the direction you envision for your client’s marketing. We expect that this sample content will be revised and reworked more than any content we’ll create for you in the future because we are still getting to know the client.
Once we have sample content ready for you to review, you will meet with your account manager to go over the content, request revisions, and give it your stamp of approval. It is up to you if you want to include your client on this call. After this meeting, our team will schedule the approved content to publish.
- payment for March will be due on February 15th,
- our team will start working on March content on February 15th,
- your March content will be published March 1st-March 31st,
- and you can expect to receive your March report on April 1st.
- payment for March/April will be due on March 1st,
- our team will start working on March/April content on March 1st,
- your March/April content will be published March 15th-April 14th,
- and you can expect to receive your March/April report on April 15th.
Weekly Status Updates
Social Media Content
- We will review your report together and discuss any action steps.
- We will review and approve any upcoming content.
- We will discuss any upcoming events or announcements you’d like us to highlight in your content and brainstorm ideas for upcoming content.
- We will determine if we need to adjust our strategy moving forward.
Contract Renewal and Cancellation
When you sign up for content creation or lead generation services with us, your introductory period is 3 months. At the end of month 2, you can decide if you want to renew your monthly contract with us. If you decide to continue working with us, we will set up a new contract and recurring payment. If you decide to stop working with us, we require 60 days’ notice.
- Collect all of your feedback all in one place. Back and forth emails can get tiring, and we don’t want to miss anything you say. Use bullet points to break up your thoughts & ideas, and use headers to organize your feedback.
- Be honest!
- Be specific. Instead of saying “I don’t like this image,” let us know why you dislike it and what you would like to see instead. For example, “This image does not match my understanding of my ideal customer. Instead, I would like to use an image of someone younger and more relatable.”
- Think about your project goals, your audience, and your customers. Base your feedback on their preferences and not yours. It’s more important to make sure your brand appeals to your target client/customer and audience. Ask yourself: Do you feel this content will attract your target market?
- Tell us how you feel about the presentation. How do the colors, fonts, images, graphics, and messaging make you feel?
- Think about your main goals, refer back to your brand strategy, and ask yourself: Do you feel this design will or won’t help you reach your goal?
Whew, that was a lot!
You’re probably feeling a bit of information overload right now; that’s ok! Take a deep breath and give yourself a pat on the back. You did it! You’re one step closer to outsourcing with confidence. We’re committed to creating excellent content for your clients so you can focus on what you do best in your business.