to your onboarding page
Save or bookmark this page to reference throughout the project when you have any questions!
This page is a quick overview of :
How to Setup Your Ad Accounts
Other marketing services
Frequently asked questions
Who we are, what we do, and how to contact us
Mallory keeps the flow of your content on track while also helping with strategy ideas. She will be your go-to if you have questions, need help, or just want to say hi.
Strategy and CEO
Throughout this project, Julia will be behind the scenes making sure your ads messaging targets not only your goals but your ideal audience.
Steph manages your ad copy, design and backend of all the inner workings of Facebook Ads. She will help you to get your accounts setup properly.
How to get in touch with us
Please contact our account manager, Mallory, for any needs you may have while working with us.
We appreciate simple and straightforward feedback. When we send drafts of your content, please follow these guidelines to help us both understand and move forward to create content you’re proud of:
- Be honest!
- Always “REPLY ALL” to each email. This is very important as we work with multiple people – both on your team and ours – and we want to make sure that everyone stays in the loop and we don’t miss something.
- First, think about your business’ goals, your audience, and your customers. Base your feedback off of their mindset and thoughts and not yours. It’s more important to make sure your brand appeals to your target client/customer and audience. Ask yourself: Do you feel this content idea will attract your target market?
- Next, tell us how you feel about the design. How do the colors, fonts, photos and graphics make you feel?
Our Onboarding Process
What to expect while working with us
Follow along with your progress
*We really appreciate your effort to provide files and feedback within our project timeline and to communicate consistently with us. At Stratos, we will do the same. Our team understands content delays are no fun and we will work with you to keep the project timeline on track! Don’t lose out on your hard-earned money, your opportunity to grow your business, or your chance to connect with your ideal clients.
Ads Creation Process
Exactly how this works and who is responsible for what
STRATOS WILL TAKE CARE OF:
- Researching ad targeting options
- Scheduling your ads
- Monitoring + adjusting strategy as needed
- Monthly reporting
YOU (THE CLIENT) WILL TAKE CARE OF:
- Providing branded images (if you have them – if not, we will use stock photos)
- Providing your Brand Guide if you have one (logo, fonts, color palette, etc.)
- Giving final approval of the content
- Replying directly to comments and messages received by users on the social media platforms
1. We write the text content and design and send to you to proof a month’s worth of content at once
2. You provide any edits and feedback
3. We make the changes and schedule your content / deliver final content (depending on if your package includes us scheduling your content for you)
It may take more than one round of revisions to get your content just right
What we’ll need from you to move forward
That was quite a bit of information, so here’s a wrap up of what we’ll need from you:
- 1. Fill out the discovery guide (15-30 minutes): One of the most important steps, the discovery phase helps us understand your business, target market, and personal design tastes so we can craft a strategy and design ads that you’re proud of.
- 2. Fill out the client intake form (3-5 minutes): This form benefits us so we can have all your information in one spot for easier contact. And it benefits you so we can send you gifts on work-iverseries, birthdays, holidays, or whenever we feel like we miss you!
- 3. Send us any logos, brand guidelines, and imagery you’d like us to use.
- 4. Setup ad accounts and give our team proper permissions
- (see “How To” videos and instructions below)
If you have any questions, reach out to the Account manager, Mallory Davis, at email@example.com
How to Setup Your Ad Accounts
Step-by-step instructions for how to get started
We know this part can be overwhelming. Have no fear! We have exactly what you need to make this as easy as possible. Please review all of the short videos + step-by-step instructions below on how to get your Facebook Ads account setup properly.
How to Create FacebOok Business Manager
- Go to business.facebook.com/overview
- Click Create Account
- Enter a name for your business, your name, and work email address and click Next
4. Finish inputting your business details and then click Submit
How to Create an Ad Account in Business Manager
- Go to Business Settings on the left side bar. It looks like the gear icon.
- Click Accounts from the Business Assets section. Then, click Ad Accounts.
- Click the Add dropdown menu.
- Choose Create a New Ad Account
- Follow any on screen prompts.
How to Setup a Payment Method
- Visit business.facebook.com/adsmanager
- Click the 9 dot block in the top left corner
- Select Billing
- Select Payment Settings
- Select Add Payment Method
- Input your preferred credit card
How to Add FB Page to Business Manager
- Within Business Manager, go to Business Settings
- Click Pages on the left panel
- Select Add
- Select Add a Page
- Input Facebook Page URL and select Ad Page
How to set up Facebook Pixel
- Go to business.facebook.com
- Select your Business Manager account
- Select Business Settings
- Select the down arrow next to Data Sources
- Select Pixels
- Select Add
- Follow the on screen prompts to finish creating your Facebook Pixel
Other Services Available to Compliment Your Social Media
We offer more than just social media! Below are some of the other options that many of our clients use in conjunction with their social media services with us.
Tired of coming up with content to email your community every week or month?
Or maybe you’re not emailing them but you know you should? Or maybe you don’t even have a list but you think you need one? With email marketing, you’re guaranteed to land in their email inbox.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to nurture your leads until they become customers.
Social Media Marketing
Whether you love social media or despise it, you’re probably running out of time to manage it as you grow.
It’s hard to keep up on the latest social media trends while trying to keep up with your growing business. It is extremely important to have an ongoing organic social media presence when you are running ads because if those potential customers see your add and go to visit your social media channels and it is empty, it will make your brand and ads look scammy, and we don’t want that!
Let us help you so you can focus on your sweet spot in business and let us manage your social media presence.
Website Design & Development
Don’t waste your time figuring out how to build a website you love.
Perhaps you’ve worked with other web developers who aren’t listening to what you want in a website. Perhaps you’ve tried building your own website only to feel frustrated that it’s not doing what you need.
You should focus on your sweet spot in business and let us build a beautiful website that works.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is StoryBrand and how does it affect your services?
The StoryBrand framework is a marketing method in which you learn to clarify your message and speak to your client’s pain-point, while making them the hero of their story. Our CEO, Julia, is a certified StoryBrand Guide, and some of our other team members also have training in it. We have seen the power of this framework and love to help our clients utilize it in their businesses.
Am I required to use the Storybrand approach if I work with you?
You are not required to use the StoryBrand framework in your marketing approach when working with us. We do, however, highly recommend this approach as it is very successful in reaching your clients and building a trusting relationship with them.
What are the expectations for me as a client in engaging with customers on Social media?
We expect that you will answer and direct messages that are sent to your accounts and if there are questions we feel like we can’t answer, you can help us.
How do I know if my social advertising is working?
- It depends on what your goals are, but most of our clients use ads to bring in leads. We will make sure to set realistic expectations with you on what your cost-per-lead may range from. It is also important to keep in mind that it takes time to figure out the right combination of ads, ads placement and budget to reach your ideal client. We will be A/B testing different ad creative and copy to keep your ads fresh. We will stop ads that aren’t working and allocate budget to ads that are working best.
- In addition, we will talk about what that engagement should lead to for your business (more appointments, increased newsletter sign ups, more people signed up for your event, etc.) Most importantly we want your business to grow because of your social media presence.
Do you do reporting of any kind for Social Ads?
We will do monthly reporting using our schedulers metrics system. It tells us:
- Measurements of engagement and impression rates
- Best days/times to post
- Tops posts for that specific time period.
What if I’m not I’m not tech savvy?
That’s why we’re here! You don’t need to be super tech savvy to have a successful social media presence or thriving business. We are always an email away when it comes to helping you through challenges.