Jobs at Stratos
Thanks for stopping by our jobs page. We’re so excited that you’re considering working with us. We may be a little biased, but we love working with each other and our clients.
Submit your resume, cover letter, and a portfolio or sample work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position: Marketing Assistant (part-time) - apply by November 22
Between making sure our team runs smoothly and all the internal details are cared for well, this admin role is crucial at Stratos Creative Marketing.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Content Team Support
- Basic research for content clients as needed.
- Scheduling posts and emails.
- Build basic email funnels.
- Update social media link pages
- Load ads into Meta Ads manager
- Help content team troubleshoot issues with third-party vendors
- Set up events on Eventbrite
- Manage event communications before and after events within Eventbrite
- Schedule upcoming guests for the Stratos podcasts.
- Send guests marketing assets when their podcast is live.
- Submit pitches to other podcasts.
- Coordinate schedules and other information with other podcasts as needed.
- Develop team meeting agendas, record meeting notes, and assign action items
- Managing email and calendars for the executive team, as needed
- Assist the accounts team in sending notes and gifts to clients.
- 1-3 years experience in providing marketing support.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and tasks at one time.
- Able to create and implement new systems to streamline regular work tasks.
- Tech savvy when learning new tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Willing to try new things
- Access to a computer and internet
- Schedule: up to 15 hours of work per week; a flexible schedule with various required weekly meetings. Additional hours may be available with the possibility of transitioning to a full-time position.
- Work from Anywhere: All of our employees work remotely. We do our best work, no matter where we are.
- Paid Time Off is accrued at the rate of .02 hrs per 1 hr paid
- Volunteer Time Off is accrued at the rate of .02 hrs per 1 hr paid
- Mental Health Leave is accrued at the rate of .05 hrs per 1 hr paid
- Auto-enrollment in a Safe Harbor 401(k) after 90 days of employment. Traditional and Roth options are available with up to a 4% employer match. Participation is optional and you are always 100% vested.
- PT Equipment Reimbursement: Receive $100-$600 reimbursement once per 4 years for work-related tech expenses (like a laptop). Amount based on average hours worked that quarter.
- PT Professional Development: 1-2 hours per month will be spent learning new skills.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by Tuesday, November 22.
Wondering if Stratos is a good fit?
Check out our Culture Guide for a taste of what it’s like to work at Stratos (spoiler alert: it’s pretty much the best).
Don’t see a position that fits your skills?
Let us know who you are and why you would be a great asset at Stratos